Stroke SA is a not-for-profit organisation that is run by volunteers. Funds are generated from general donations, memoriam donations, bequests, and membership subscriptions.
Membership is $15 Inc GST per year.
Stroke SA Membership includes:
1. Linking to metropolitan and regional support groups for peer support, socialising, activities and information sharing.
2. Assisting you and your carer/family to meet others with similar experiences and hear about inspiring stories.
3. Ongoing contact with a Stroke SA representative.
4. An opportunity to volunteer in the office or on the Stroke SA Management Committee or in a range of other roles where volunteers are needed.
5. Free information on stroke.
6. Research updates and clinical trial information.
7. A biannual newsletter and access to our resources, information kit and books from our small library.
8. Advocacy to represent people who have had a stroke and their carers/families.