Visit Our Services to discover the many support groups we have available for you.
The below Fact Sheets have kindly been provided by the Stroke Foundation to inform you on a range of topics for people who have experienced a stroke and their carers.
- Driving after stroke
- Sex and relationships after stroke
- Depression after stroke
- Fatigue after stroke
- Medication after stroke
- Thinking and perception after stroke
- Diet after stroke
- Movement and exercise after stroke
- Communication after stroke
- Bladder control after stroke
- Alcohol after stroke
We are focused on improving the lives of all South Australians impacted by stroke. Please don’t hesitate to call us on 08 8353 4644, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit 25 King William Road, Unley, to find out how we can help you.